- Two Blue Apron Meals!
This Peruvian chicken recipe with green beans (+ extra spinach from my fridge for good measure.
An arepa party!
- Volunteering in the community–always wonderful when I can return to my old stomping ground, the Freestore Foodbank!
- Blood orange + key lime Yagoot topped with crunch topping (brown sugar + cashew + coconut). So good, I have another yogurt date planned for tonight!
- Satisfied a breakfast craving.
- Feasted after run club at 50 West Production Works. Nothing beats an out and back run on the bike trail followed by good food, great beer, and fun people. Can’t wait to return for the Yelp Elite event tomorrow–I’ll definitely be trying out the sand volleyball 🙂
- A Blue Ash bootcamp. This one killed my hamstrings.
- The most random breakfast: dark chocolate almonds + cherries + grapes + an egg
Best thing you saw, did or ate this week? Tell me!